Thursday, October 10, 2013

Homemade Febreeze

I love it when my house smells awesome and I love it even more when I can make it myself! So here are 4, yes 4! different ways to make your own homemade febreeze!

Option 1:

1 Cup of Fabric Softener
1 Cup of White Vinegar
2 Cups of Water


Option 2:

2 Cups of Water
1 Cup of Fabric Softener


Option 3:

3 Cups of Water
3 Tablespoons of Fabric Softener
3 Tablespoons of Rubbing Alcohol


Option 4:

2 Cups of Warm Water
1/4 cup of Fabric Softener
1 Tablespoon of Baking Soda


You can add any sent (lavender, vanilla, etc.) to any of these. Just add a few drops of whatever essential oil you would like and it will add a little more of a smell to the febreeze!


Hope you enjoy these!! I know I did and my house smells great! I will be posting soon on how to make your own fabric softener as well! This way it can be even cheaper! Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment