Monday, March 18, 2013

Easy Crock Pot Lasagna

Ever want to make lasagna but don't have the time for it? Well now you do! Is so simple and easy; it took me about 10 minutes to make and then 4-6 hours to cook! Here's how you make this amazing meal!

Ingredients:

Beef
Ricotta Cheese
Pasta Sauce
Lasagna Pasta
Cooking Spray


Step 1: Cook your meat!



Step 2: Add your pasta sauce


Step 3: Spray the bottom of your crock pot for safe measures. Then add a layer of your sauce/meat and then put the pasta on top. I broke my pasta so it would fit better. And then add your Ricotta cheese. Add however much you want!



Step 4: Repeat step 3 as many times as needed.


Step 5: I sprinkled some cheese on now so I wouldn't have to worry about it till later but you can wait and do this step until 10 min or so before it's ready. 

Step 6: Let it sit and cook for about 4-6 hours! 


1 comment:

  1. Hey Chelsea! I just wanted you to know that I nominated you for the Liebster award! Head over to my blog to see the details if you want to participate!

    ReplyDelete