Monday, March 11, 2013

Witch hazel Does Work!

I have never fully known what witch hazel was actually for and now I have figured it out! It is a cheap and quick way to deal with oily skin and acne! I have been using this method for about 2 weeks and my face has cleared up tremendously and not only that but my best friend tried it and she agrees. Witch hazel is just a simple product that can be found at any drug store and it rather cheap. 

What to do:

Take the witch hazel and squirt it on a cotton swab and then rub it on your face. It's that easy! 

Now you may notice that your skin will get a little dry but that's ok, keep using it and it should go away. It's just taking off the old, dead, oily skin which for a few days can cause dryness. If it doesn't go away I suggest using Olay Oil Free SPF 15 face lotion. This can also be found at any drug store and is the only lotion I have found not to cause zits.

I use witch hazel every morning and every night before I go to bed and it has been working like a miracle! Hopefully you will have the same results as me! :)

                        These are the products                      







No comments:

Post a Comment