Wednesday, September 11, 2013

One Pot Meal! (Hint: Chili!)

Who doesn't love chili when it's fall time?! I know that we do! So I found this amazing recipe that was quick, easy and only made one dirty dish! Here goes!

Ingredients:

1 pound of ground beef
2 teaspoons of chili powder
1 can of rinsed kidney beans
1 can of tomato sauce 
1 cup of salsa
3/4 cup of uncooked pasta 
1 cup of shredded cheese
(I added corn but it was not in the recipe but feel free! Just 1 can of corn drained.)

What to do:

Place the beef into a decent size pan to cook and mix with the chili powder
Then mix all of the other ingredients into the pan
Boil and then place on low/simmer for 15 minutes
Place in a bowl and add some cheese on top and you're chili is done! 

I made some rice to go with mine because the pasta was very tiny and there wasn't a whole lot of pasta so we added a little extra to spice things up a bit.

This whole dinner took me about 30 minutes or so to make and my husband loved it as well! Now it's not like real chili where it sits and there are a few different beans but in a bind or on game day, this is simple and yummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment