Saturday, February 23, 2013

Home Made Chips!

I made homemade chips for the first time and they turned out so great! Not only that but they took me a total of 12 minutes to cut and bake them! So are you ready to get started??



Ingredients:

Tortillas
Oil Spray
Salt or Cinnamon



Then, pretty simple, you cut the tortillas into whatever size or shape you want. 


 Place them on your tray.... 



Spray with your oil and then sprinkle your salt!

If you want them to be sweet I suggest cinnamon sugar, it's really tasty! 


Put in the oven at 350 for 10-12 minutes and there ya have it! Homemade chips! Now you just have to make your favorite dip and enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. I've made these before but have never though of using cinnamon..maybe that would be good with a melted chocolate dip. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was craving something sweet but nothing too unhealthy and that popped in my mind! Let me know if you like it :)

      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete